Confessions from the fuckwits

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Last week, but I've just come to terms with it.

Was late to work, because it takes cops over an hour to turn up after you report a stolen vehicle.

The missus went to Melbourne for some meetings, and decided to save some freight and deliver a to a few clients while there. So I lodged up my ute and she took that.

I get home that night, park the work ute, and go straight to bed.

Get up in the morning, got out to get in the car and go to work...fuck it's not parked out the front, where I park every bloody night. FUCK, it's been nicked. Call the whallopers Nd head back inside to make a coffee, sit on the balcony overlooking the street, while I wait for the cops. They finally turn up, I head down to meet them at the kerb.

They also the usual shit..."blah, blah, blah, make, model and colour?"

"Toyota Hilux, white..."

"So the same as the one still in the driveway, behind you, yeah?"

"No that's a Trit...wait...what..."
"...FUCK!"

"Have a good day, sir..."

I'd parked in the driveway, where my Triton usually sits, instead of on the street where I usually park the Hilux.I WALKED PADT THE FUCKING THING 3 TIMES, AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE...

Worst part was the cops sat out the front for the 15 minutes it took me to leave, absolutely pissing themselves the whole time

Fuckwits

#freebritney
Been so long, I forgot where I parked my ute...

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
This was exactly me a few months back ended with a trip to the hospital 7 stitches in one and a superglue the other.
Was definately a Fwit that day.
sorry for your loss of flesh...

Just wondering, has anyone who rides with flats ever had the backs of their legs gouged by pedal pins? :oops:

Last time I rode with flat pedals, I wore shin pads as well as the usual knee pads.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
sorry for your loss of flesh...

Just wondering, has anyone who rides with flats ever had the backs of their legs gouged by pedal pins? :oops:

Last time I rode with flat pedals, I wore shin pads as well as the usual knee pads.
Yup. Had scars behind my knee that faded a few years ago.
I over jumped a gap and when I landed my right foot blew off in front of the pedal, which spun around and hit me.

Hifi’s also watched me blow both feet off the front hucking a drop where the pedals hit the back of my legs.
I didn’t notice the pedals at the time, too worried about my wrist and my face which took the brunt of the fall.

Last edited:

iconic

Likes Dirt
Probably belongs here, I have an old school ~2008 RockShox Reba dual air fork that needs new seals. I have a set of NOS seals that suit which are likely to be the same age as the fork (being sitting in my garage for a decade or so). Should I use these seals or am I wasting my time that installing these will still result in leaky forks?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Probably belongs here, I have an old school ~2008 RockShox Reba dual air fork that needs new seals. I have a set of NOS seals that suit which are likely to be the same age as the fork (being sitting in my garage for a decade or so). Should I use these seals or am I wasting my time that installing these will still result in leaky forks?
see if the rubber is still supple and not cracked...if they have been sealed in the bag they should be fine

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Sooooooo, seems last night's alternator swap wasn't quite as successful as it seemed.......

I was at work and received the dreaded "it went bang" phone call. Asked if there were any liquids falling out of it. Any knocking sounds. Reckon you can get it home?

She messaged me saying she made it, it was making a whirring/whooshing sound and didn't want to go over 50kmh. Yep, I reckon I've had a part to play in that.

Luckily she was only lightly accelerating when it popped. Apparently it made the bonnet jump. Scared the living crap out of her. If she had turned left instead of going straight she would have been on it harder and I would probably have a new sunroof too.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There’s approximately 564 things I could do to improve my riding speed….shaved legs is 563rd on the list.
Kind of just got used to seeing my legs with no hair... though not as dedicated as I used to be, gets a bit stubbly these days :)

Get em shave racer !

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Never shaved my legs all I can put it down to is growing up on a dairy farm and living in gumboots 24/7. For some reason the hair doesn't seem to grow there now. It's only on the outside of my shin the inside has plenty of hair, but it's a very light colour.
My Dad is like that, worked for years on a chicken farm. In gumboots for hours on end. No hair on lower parts of his legs. Well into his 70s now and not grown back.