Confessions from the fuckwits

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah but who has a torque wrench that's accurately calibrated down to 1Nm? And the declaration it'll shit itself so easily?
You get one of those deflection torque wrenches with a Canyon bike, IIRC 1-10nm.

Not calibrated but a better guess at 1nm than a wrist click.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Place holder confession.

Ordered my dream frame knowing it’s a mullet bike.
Planned a 20mm longer travel fork to negate the 29” and run 27.5.

@beeb pointed out to me that it will still be 18mm low in the front.

I feel ill.
I have a 'friend' who might really like that bike if your 'friend' finds it doesn't suit
My 'friend' rides a medium buy the way? And will have no issue running 29

nathanm

Eats Squid
Took the Merida for a spin for the first time in months. XT brakes were performing poorly, good pressure at the lever but no bite.
They came good eventually though.
Took to the end of the ride to remember i was running metallic pads front and rear.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Remember to service your forks kids...those seals don't last forever!

I've been hitting the quarry a bit lately and got a small bit of stone wedged in my seal. I now have a nice mark b the fork leg! After all these years of keeping them super clean and sexy looking...I'm a sad Marzocchi Fan Boi now. Such is the freeride life!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Remember to service your forks kids...those seals don't last forever!

I've been hitting the quarry a bit lately and got a small bit of stone wedged in my seal. I now have a nice mark b the fork leg! After all these years of keeping them super clean and sexy looking...I'm a sad Marzocchi Fan Boi now. Such is the freeride life!
That's unlucky if so, are you sure it's not the c clip holding the secondary seal rubbing on the stanchion?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's unlucky if so, are you sure it's not the c clip holding the secondary seal rubbing on the stanchion?
No idea. Forks have taken some pretty big hits recently, including a few very hard bottom outs etc. Perhaps it is the C clip. Will get some new seals sorted and service done.

Will also look into buying a back up set of Marzocchi 66s.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男