Complementary colours...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The carbon looks on these frames looks pretty good IMO, see below the rocker-link on this one:
Nice ! The cheap blank HT frames just look... cheap in gloss.

Saying that, my Cervelo roadie had sections done gloss and it was classy (for a roadie)... was probably only because it said Cervelo on it :rolleyes:

That looks good, get it coloured in some way.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's the wild colour scheme that freaks me,'' said Zaphod whose love affair with this ship had lasted almost three minutes into the flight, Every time you try to operate on of these weird black controls that are labelled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up black to let you know you've done it. What is this? Some kind of galactic hyperhearse?''

The walls of the swaying cabin were also black, the ceiling was black, the seats --- which were rudimentary since the only important trip this ship was designed for was supposed to be unmanned --- were black, the control panel was black, the instruments were black, the little screws that held them in place were black, the thin tufted nylon floor covering was black, and when they had lifted up a corner of it they had discovered that the foam underlay also was black.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk