AM Compare the pair…

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Recon it’s time to just bite the bullet m8 and buy a new yeti banshee. At least warranty will keep ya sorted

moorey

call me Mia
Recon it’s time to just bite the bullet m8 and buy a new yeti banshee. At least warranty will keep ya sorted
I’ve had a new frame in order for months. I may even see it in the next 4 months.

Speaking to an LBS owner mate this morning, unrelated. They sell one of the largest volume brands in the country. They’ve been to just refund anyone making warranty claims, as there’s no way they can get a replacement.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’ve had a new frame in order for months. I may even see it in the next 4 months.

Speaking to an LBS owner mate this morning, unrelated. They sell one of the largest volume brands in the country. They’ve been to just refund anyone making warranty claims, as there’s no way they can get a replacement.
And that’s not going to change for a long time.

Time for a carbonda. At least you won’t be hanging till Easter.

Minlak

custom titis

Its happening across all industries currently - Impossible to repair or even replace stuff - Even insurance claims as well now - "Sure it's fixable but its stupid painful we are just writing it off.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Even insurance claims as well now - "Sure it's fixable but its stupid painful we are just writing it off.
Insurance claims eh... Shame you didn't back over it.

(Bad joke. Too soon. - Sorry about your crack)