Commencal 2022

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I suspect that the Clash will be the same as the 21 model only different colours. The 2021 model was updated from the 20 so I think it will be colours only this time round. No evidence of that it's just, it's just, it's Mabo, it's the vibe.

treble

Likes Dirt
Norco are the ones who released the 2022 Range.
Well played sir.

As far as I can tell, most commencal stock is pre-order with delivery dates reaching into next year. If you can get one, maybe grab it. Who knows how far off stock of the 2022 models will be?

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Commencal usually release a new frame every 2 years with the exception of 2019/2020 which saw them release within 1 year. They're currently amoungst the front of the pack in terms of geo so I would worry too much about a new frame design......... unless they bring their high pivot design to the meta line. But the clash shouldnt get a HP since its not a race bike.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
unless they bring their high pivot design to the meta line. But the clash shouldnt get a HP since its not a race bike.
Agreed, seems very unlikely given they market the Clash as a "park bike". I built mine up that way and it's a fun bike for sure but I'm not a fan of it for trail riding. Just doesn't have the buff feel of dedicated trail bikes. Loves the big hits though.