Coming to Adelaide (Victor Harbour this time) at the end of the month. Ideas...?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Well peoples I'm coming back to South Australia!

Not quite Adelaide this time, but Victor Harbour.

Going to be the same plan as last time, heading out for a morning, Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21st.

I have no idea what's close to there that's rideable. I'll have the Zerode again and downhill focused is the nicest possible outcome. :p

I see Fox Creek is about an hour and a half away, Eagle Mountain Bike Park, much the same. Any other suggestions?

World also be good to catch up again with a Burner or 2 if anyone's available!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Well peoples I'm coming back to South Australia!

Not quite Adelaide this time, but Victor Harbour.

Going to be the same plan as last time, heading out for a morning, Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21st.

I have no idea what's close to there that's rideable. I'll have the Zerode again and downhill focused is the nicest possible outcome.

I see Fox Creek is about an hour and a half away, Eagle Mountain Bike Park, much the same. Any other suggestions?

World also be good to catch up again with a Burner or 2 if anyone's available!
You would enjoy Fox more than Eagle. For repeat runs, it is shuttle heaven, but you can have 2 good runs with 1 climb up Middle Earth, by doing an Ant Logic.

If it's the Friday, I might be available after school drop off. Saturday, Fox will be too busy for my taste.

Billy might want to show you his awesome shuttle rack...........

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
pity i dont have room for an mtb this trip as bringing someone else over, i could shred on the brompton though, has 20mm plush rear suspension,

wkkie

So, nothing worth riding closer to Victor Harbour?

@rockmoose Friday morning is good. I promise not to be as squeaky this time! :p

wkkie

Ok people. Tomorrow is the big day.

I'll be heading to Fox Creek at about 8 AM. If anyone is free would be good to catch up with another Burner!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok people. Tomorrow is the big day.

I'll be heading to Fox Creek at about 8 AM. If anyone is free would be good to catch up with another Burner!
Picked a decent day for it, 24 today and 26 tomorrow, then back to mid 30's.
Usually this time of year it either stinking hot or a TFB closing Fox Creek.

wkkie

Hello all South Australians, I'm coming back again... From Victor Harbour again and looking at next Wednesday, the 5th.

I've done Fox Creek and O'Halloran Hill on the last couple of visits, so looking at Eagle Mountain bike park this time around.

Is there any reason why Eagle would be bad? Any other better options?

Anyone keen to catch up??