Coming soon

Scotty675

Cable thief
This is my favourite bike on the site atm
I might be a little biased but it is quite easy on the eye. It took a month to decide between the jibb or an antidote woodsprite. In the end I couldn’t justify the price of the antidote and really happy with the outcome. This is more fun than my pivot switchblade was.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Nice. Just had a set of All Terrains arrive this week. Don’t feel as soft as the Schwalbes but do look like a modded Minion. Interested to see how they go. Are you running them front and rear or something else up front?
I’ll be running a grappler up front. I stuffed up the order and now have lots of tyres. I wanted the grappler in mopo but ordered endurance, I now have 4 allterain in mopo. What compound did you go? The mopo feels nice and soft.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I’ll be running a grappler up front. I stuffed up the order and now have lots of tyres. I wanted the grappler in mopo but ordered endurance, I now have 4 allterain in mopo. What compound did you go? The mopo feels nice and soft.
I went control front and endurance rear. Control was heavier than endurance. Thinking was control is a good in between for trail use and endurance should roll a bit better. See how we go.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I’ll get a proper PYR up soon. Will get some more photos tonight though.
A few things I overlooked on this one so build will change a bit.
Frame didn’t come with seatpost clamp but I managed to find one at LBS.
Need shock hardware for front mount (I’ve made my own till proper hardware arrives this week.
Front wheel I was originally going to run has torque caps (swapped wheel with paradox as that’s running a pike at the moment).
Front brake is running a 3mm rotor aswell (Normally they sell set with 3mm rotor and spacer for rear line only)
Cranks will probably change (these are 170s), I normally run 165s now and have some 160s to try but they were bought for the Madonna when it arrives
Fork will go on the Madonna if I like it (I can’t not try it though) this will get either a fox 38 or a bomber that I was originally going to use

Last edited: