Coming soon

Scotty675

Cable thief
Those silver Mezzers are a fantastic addition to this frame. Looks fantastic, can't wait to see it in the flesh.
Originally this wasn’t getting a mezzer but such a good fork. This may change Tuesday though, might get Ohlins for matchy matchy

Reactions: PJO

Scotty675

Cable thief
First ride under the belt and I’m definitely all smiles. This thing is a hoot. Sizing is spot on, I thought I may regret not buying a large but no worries there. After spending so much time on hard tails I won’t lye I thought it would take some getting used to. No problems at all. It pedals pretty well with not to much bob. I can definitely feel the weight difference on climbs and thought I’d weigh it after a wash. Came in at 16.55kg so no light weight but acceptable. @kten the ttx2 is bloody amazing. I didn’t touch it all day. Very confidence inspiring and handles bigger chunder (for me) very well. Mezzer was good but not amazing (as they are)and I didn’t go close to using full travel. Usual few tweaks along the ride with saddle and also swapped a spacer and dropped the stem but everything worked. I see why they call these push bikes, I did spend a bit of till pushing back uphills to play on the fun stuff. My fitness is shot but will be working on that now because this morning was a blast especially for a first ride. The stay upright coarse worked as I stayed off the deck. Did have one moment right on last descent and just clipped a tree. Pinky and ring finger are very tender but will see how they are tomorrow. Apart from my legs the body (especially the back) held up well and thank me for taking a dually out.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Must be drier at your end of the mountain, the dirt isn't caked on as much as when I went for a ride on Friday over this side of the mountain.
Far from ideal conditions. Just a quick spin. I only played around the Mtb park and a couple of laps of ruins as I hadn’t ridden it for 2 years. The popo were out on there quads. Trying to catch the dirt bikers

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First ride under the belt and I’m definitely all smiles. This thing is a hoot. Sizing is spot on, I thought I may regret not buying a large but no worries there. After spending so much time on hard tails I won’t lye I thought it would take some getting used to. No problems at all. It pedals pretty well with not to much bob. I can definitely feel the weight difference on climbs and thought I’d weigh it after a wash. Came in at 16.55kg so no light weight but acceptable. @kten the ttx2 is bloody amazing. I didn’t touch it all day. Very confidence inspiring and handles bigger chunder (for me) very well. Mezzer was good but not amazing (as they are)and I didn’t go close to using full travel. Usual few tweaks along the ride with saddle and also swapped a spacer and dropped the stem but everything worked. I see why they call these push bikes, I did spend a bit of till pushing back uphills to play on the fun stuff. My fitness is shot but will be working on that now because this morning was a blast especially for a first ride. The stay upright coarse worked as I stayed off the deck. Did have one moment right on last descent and just clipped a tree. Pinky and ring finger are very tender but will see how they are tomorrow. Apart from my legs the body (especially the back) held up well and thank me for taking a dually out.
View attachment 390437
Rock Razor and water is bold!

bike looks sweet

Scotty675

Cable thief
I am sold on this thing. Does everything I wanted it to. Got the set up pretty dialed now. For a heavy bike it climbs surprisingly well. The ttx is working a treat with minimal set up required. More or less threw a couple of extra psi in and hardly touched it. Mezzer is working well, so plush off the top but ramps up well and has no problems with big hits. If I was to be pick anything it feels a little harsh latter in the stroke but handles big hits fine. The lighter rear wheel is definitely noticeable and have dropped a few psi and feels amazing.
37384E59-B464-465F-A8FB-BA3D85DCA443.jpeg
A8EA2739-AFD4-4D45-B42E-A645541F18B8.jpeg

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I am sold on this thing. Does everything I wanted it to. Got the set up pretty dialed now. For a heavy bike it climbs surprisingly well. The ttx is working a treat with minimal set up required. More or less threw a couple of extra psi in and hardly touched it. Mezzer is working well, so plush off the top but ramps up well and has no problems with big hits. If I was to be pick anything it feels a little harsh latter in the stroke but handles big hits fine. The lighter rear wheel is definitely noticeable and have dropped a few psi and feels amazing.
View attachment 392679View attachment 392680
Loving the silver have accidentally ended up with the same colour scheme on the Bird.