Coffs-Grafton - Somewhere in the Middle

So almost a year ago me and my partner finally made the leap into a totally new lifestyle.

We went for space and a better work life balance leaning well towards the life part. We bought 100 acres at auction and was the best thing we have done. Almost a year has gone by and I thought I would put up the progress of our downhill track.

The track so far only goes half way up, still trying to map out the second half of the track. The hope is to eventually have 1 full dh track, 1 more free ride track and maybe another more beginner track and to possibly run shuttles if people are interested.

The start (halfway down the hill lol)

The steeper rock garden 1 of 3

Another little drop

Little YouTube to get better idea of the track
https://youtu.be/QDuXNreHMYA

Hopefully pics and video worked ok will update if they don't!
Looking to hopefully map out the second half in the next few weeks (4 day weekend every second weekend is pretty good)

Cheers , Luke

Last edited:
Last weekend spent a bit of time building up the bottom berm into the stepdown to help carry speed
Before:

After:

Needs some time to bed in and hopefully a little rain. Also decided to dig the step down out some more to give a bit more of a drop

Still pretty easy but it's a bit more fun now than before just need some dirt for jumps after it

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk