ClubMud Fundraiser raffle.

moorey

call me Mia
Delete if not allowed.

Our fundraising for our bus just got a lot more exciting!!! Just launched is our online raffle featuring some AMAZING prizes!!!
An enormous thanks for the generous donations we've received for all of our raffles!

-1st Prize valued at $1,689:
Win a 5-bike tilting bike rack thanks to Single Trail Racks!
Tired of taking forever to load, or not having enough room to fit your bikes? This bike rack is the answer to your problems! Not only is it super fast to load and secure your bike, it also keeps your bikes safe from damage. Even on the roughest shuttle roads! A bike rack that's packed full of world-first innovations and our redesigned V3 pivot, and it could be yours!

-2nd Prize valued at $600:
Thanks to the incredible Brooksy, from Daniel Brooks Photography, you'll receive a 3 hour personal Mountain bike photoshoot session, at a location of your choice within a 2 hour drive of Melbourne CBD. You will receive high resolution digital image files taken during the 3 hour session.

-3rd Prize valued at $270:
Be the envy of your mates with a series entry to King of Ballarat 2022!!
You'll have the chance win a guaranteed spot in all 3 rounds of King of Ballarat 2022 for yourself or a person of your choice!

-4th Prize valued at $120
Track your activity with a Fitbit inspire Fitness tracker, thanks to Officeworks Ballarat.

-5th Prize valued at $105
Look the part when you score a Club M.U.D Merch pack! 4th prize includes a Club M.U.D Hoody, Club M.U.D Jersey and Club M.U.D Stubby Holder!

-6th Prize valued at $50
Excite your taste buds with 2 x $25 vouchers to the The Pancake Kitchen!

-7th Prize valued at $20
Fancy some tasty treats? 6th prize is 2 x $10 vouchers to the delicious Golden Nugget Bakery Ballarat!

***T&C's apply

If you’re after a ticket, head to;
https://www.rafflelink.com.au/clubmudballarat

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey in full-on PR mode is a wierd out.
If I win the series entry for 2022, it says I can have a person of my choice. I choose Margot Robbie please.
  1. You can transfer it to someone who actually rides, yes.
  2. Who is Margot Robbie? Does she have a nice rack already? (I get your joke BTW)
And yeah, our shuttle bus is munted. 2020 series cancellation hindered our income to replace it. Next weekends round is likely being cancelled again due to Covid. Time for Moorey to get begging.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
1. I don’t need a bus to get to the top of a hill. I tend to ride up it.

2. Margot Robbie is a billionaire philanthropist with a thing for baggy shorts and tail whips. Thought you have known that?

moorey

call me Mia
1. I don’t need a bus to get to the top of a hill. I tend to ride up it.

2. Margot Robbie is a billionaire philanthropist with a thing for baggy shorts and tail whips. Thought you have known that?
  1. You don’t ride, you buy, build, sell.
  2. What’s a philanthropist?

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
  1. You don’t ride, you buy, build, sell.
  2. What’s a philanthropist?
1. Unlike your good self, I can only ride one bike at a time.

2. A philanthropist is a person who collects postage stamps and then gives them away to be auctioned off in bus raffles.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The list of prizes is ridiculous, I gave up scrolling and just bought my tickets so I could get on with my day

It's probably too late to do now and almost definitely unachievable due to lockdown, but our raffle sold a pretty solid chunk on the raffle day because it was tied to an event. Made even better by being able to see the winner roll home with his new toy. Maybe just something to think about for next time. When covids not busy stopping everything from going ahead.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
The list of prizes is ridiculous, I gave up scrolling and just bought my tickets so I could get on with my day

It's probably too late to do now and almost definitely unachievable due to lockdown, but our raffle sold a pretty solid chunk on the raffle day because it was tied to an event. Made even better by being able to see the winner roll home with his new toy. Maybe just something to think about for next time. When covids not busy stopping everything from going ahead.

Yeah, we planned to spruik it heavily at KOB, Youies, Harcourt etc in the flesh. All that is a pipe dream now. We won't sell a fraction of the tickets I think we could have, but it is what it is. KOB is our only income for the year. Not only are we missing the money from the events, its costing us a ton to set them up and cancel them :(

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Yeah, we planned to spruik it heavily at KOB, Youies, Harcourt etc in the flesh. All that is a pipe dream now. We won't sell a fraction of the tickets I think we could have, but it is what it is. KOB is our only income for the year. Not only are we missing the money from the events, its costing us a ton to set them up and cancel them :(
We were soooo bloody lucky in our timing, I think there was another lockdown within a couple of weeks of our big event. Absolute killer for clubs, the outgoings don't stop with covid and lower membership numbers plus being unable throw on events is going to get tricky if it keeps going on.

I was pretty psyched to put on a kids enduro in October but I reckon we'll just pull the pin on that so we're not doing all that work only to cancel

I'll pass it around as best I can

moorey

call me Mia
Cheers man. I know it’s a first world problem in the big picture, but people are going to need community clubs more that ever as (if) we come out of this.