Clinging onto what is left of my youth

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Also, circus has 2 models worth considering
Expert (on sale) has the 20mm axle and 32mm legs.
Pro has 34mm legs and updated spring, but it has 15mm axle...
There is also the base model, comp I think, which is coil rather than air. There is also a range of travel options and steerer options.

When will people learn? They could just make all these models off the same base chassis and have a simpler catalogue and possibly cheaper production. And damn it that chassis should be more thicccccccc! Still these are a great fork and excellent value. Good on Manitou for keeping 26 in the game.

Jetzki

Squid
There is also the base model, comp I think, which is coil rather than air. There is also a range of travel options and steerer options.

When will people learn? They could just make all these models off the same base chassis and have a simpler catalogue and possibly cheaper production. And damn it that chassis should be more thicccccccc! Still these are a great fork and excellent value. Good on Manitou for keeping 26 in the game.
I'm sorry but putting a manitou on a frame like this should be a crime. To come this far with a Curtis and profiles and then ruin it with a circus...

Get a Marz, pike DJ or a 36 (if you can find one) you won't regret it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sorry but putting a manitou on a frame like this should be a crime. To come this far with a Curtis and profiles and then ruin it with a circus...

Get a Marz, pike DJ or a 36 (if you can find one) you won't regret it.
I love a mouthful of bling as much as the next person, but...the fox option is the only option worth considering if spending any more than the circus. The pike DJ feels pretty average and as much as I love marzocchi I can't comprehend what makes their DJ fork sit at that price point.

Maybe something from the fancy end of enduro/trail, but slammed down?

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The zocchi is pretty much just a fox isn’t it? That’s the price factor on them.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
These were staring at me while I was at the shop today.. I decided to go back and change them for black though, the red just doesn't get along with the candy frame.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
I retract my previous statement.

Black Z1's will look awesome.

fastrider gus

super huck
Nah no kashima.
After looking at the manitous I was only really interested in the Pro model which is 15mm axle and similar price to the bomber and pike.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk