Clinging onto what is left of my youth

fastrider gus

super huck

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Hahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha!!
!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Fucking psylo!

fastrider gus

super huck
Ill have to do some more parts swaps, the 4 bolt spider clashes with the chainstay cut out and the 38t ring is too big, even after I was told it was to suit a 38t ring.
Im not a massive fan of the 22mm spline drive race rings, gonna have to drop down to a 30t..
Should still be nice but I really wanted the elite ring for that race look. I also should have been more specific about the geo/sizing of the bike to make sure it was exactly what I wanted..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

fastrider gus

super huck
Im still frustrated about the spider/chainring clash but this is a pretty neat solution.
The chainring looks better in the flesh than in photos but man I wish they did a spline drive Imperial.
I tried to find a hollow pin keychain but I missed that boat by a few years, they still sell the solid pin version which is still pretty nice compared to the old Kool-lite.
BMX chains always used to be long enough for MTBs from memory. I've had to order a 2nd chain to join on so it will reach.

fastrider gus

super huck
Frame - custom XXL Curtis Trailboss
Front shock/fork - Bomber DJ
Handlebars - Deity Highside 50 X 760mm (considering some 76 protapers)
Stem - Profile Helm 50mm - j.a.b. black Ti bolts
Headset - White Industries
Grips - ODI
Saddle - WTB gravel Ti
Seatpost - Thomson Masterpiece - j.a.b. black Ti hardware
Rear brake - XTR M9100 lever - M965 calliper - goodridge hose - trickstuff 160mm rotor - j.a.b. black Ti hardware
Cranks - Profile Elite 175mm - Profile 30t Galaxy spline drive
Chain - Odyssey Keychain solid pin
Pedals - Burgtec Penthouse mk5
Front hub - Profile Classic 20mm
Rear hub - Profile Classic SS - full Ti options
Front rim - WeAreOne Coup
Rear rim - WeAreOne Coup
Tyres - Maxxis Ikon 2.35
Tubes - specialized weeny tubes
Total weight - not much at all