Clean up Oxford falls Downhill Track March 6th

jewboy

Squid
Guys

I have signed up to clean up around The oxford falls track on clean up Australia day, after seeing all the shit around there on the weekend I thought it might be cool if we did some thing about it. Anyway if you want to join me ill be there from 9.am, feel free to invite who ever you like, the more hands the less work.

Ben

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Guys

I have signed up to clean up around The oxford falls track on clean up Australia day, after seeing all the shit around there on the weekend I thought it might be cool if we did some thing about it. Anyway if you want to join me ill be there from 9.am, feel free to invite who ever you like, the more hands the less work.

Ben
Nice work Jewboy. Happy for a clean and ride afterwards. Has been a great success over the past few years and the Greenies love it. Lots of old wood crap lying around at the moment and the usual crap thrown out the windows from non-mtb'er cars. Good time to get rid of it.

Josh222

Likes Dirt
This is a GREAT idea! but the only issue is that there is an orimbah race meet up on that day...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
If anyone's heading out from the blue mountains offering a lift there and back I'm keen to help out.

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Big thank you to all the boys that helped on sunday
Yep, agreed. Thanks to Ben for organising and to Manly Warringah Moutain Bike Club for providing the drinks. Was a good day and a whole heap of crap was collected including old wood from torn down structures and heaps of rubbish along the road way thrown from cars.

Well done to all those who helped out and special thanks to Jewboy for arranging the whole deal.
Did you happen to find Steaklover's sense of self preservation anywhere in amongst the discarded rubbish?

steaklover

Likes Bikes
Well done to all those who helped out and special thanks to Jewboy for arranging the whole deal.
Did you happen to find Steaklover's sense of self preservation anywhere in amongst the discarded rubbish?
it was discarded years ago.... no pain.... no gain!! or in your case... no bling... no Squirrel King!!