Chris King slims down product line....will others follow?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Interesting news that Chris King are slimming down their product offerings. I know they are a premium brand but are quite popular aftermarket. Details here:

If you can’t be bothered reading basically Boost and a Super Boost hubs only, no more super weird sized headsets, no more pressfit and a reduction in the amount of tools they offer. Interesting that the grease gun for their BB is gone, thought pumping new grease into your BB would be a good idea.

Makes me wonder if other brands will do a similar move to reduce their inventory or King weren’t seeing sales on those lines and decided to cut them.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Makes some sense though.

Too many standards to keep up with inventory I suppose. An offshoot of the innovation of having several sizes of almost everything that rotates.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is probably bling in the highest degree, there are cheaper, better options but CK is awesome stuff. I have many 1000's of Kms on my enve wheels with CK hubs... they just needed to have shown people the easy way to service them instead of trying to sell us proprietary tools and grease.