TAS FOUND: cheap unicorn(150-160 mm straight steerer fork)

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fyi you should be able to reduce the travel on the Dirt Jumpers - spacers in the damper assembly from memory. There's also black spacers under the springs that you could take out? I can 3D print parts if you need spacers, so long as you can get measurements.

Lucaw

Next in line
they are going on a different bike at 130, but I'm still looking for a different fork for my hardtail.

Lucaw

Next in line
The damper from the dj2 is 10mm too short for the z150. I am willing to be slightly negotiable on price if someone has one.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’ve had a bit of a gander, need to start measuring up.

Fox fit4 cartridges look like a good match for older DJ forks. Unsure of thread diameters and pitches yet, doubt we are that lucky.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve had a bit of a gander, need to start measuring up.

Fox fit4 cartridges look like a good match for older DJ forks. Unsure of thread diameters and pitches yet, doubt we are that lucky.
I’m not wanting to burst bubbles....but considering what Luca is prepared to pay, is this feasible (even if possible)?

Lucaw

Next in line
A few of the sealed SR Suntour carts are used in Marzocchi forks.
The dj2 has an sr suntour damper as 2008 is when they changed over but the z150 being a 2004 fork has a long marzocchi damper. I just wish that I had discovered rotorburn earlier as some in Wollongong was selling a 2006 66 for $100 in November and even after I messaged him with 3 different accounts he still did want to ship it

Something will pop up, it’s just a matter of time

Flow-Rider

Burner
The dj2 has an sr suntour damper as 2008 is when they changed over but the z150 being a 2004 fork has a long marzocchi damper. I just wish that I had discovered rotorburn earlier as some in Wollongong was selling a 2006 66 for $100 in November and even after I messaged him with 3 different accounts he still did want to ship itView attachment 373979
Something will pop up, it’s just a matter of time
A few of the longer travel Marz pre 2008 ran a Sr Suntour cart, it's finding out which one it is as they still make a lot of them. Even if you find one similar you may be able to adapt it to fit.

Lucaw

Next in line
Hmm, 140 is pushing it on the short side. I know someone who has some first generation pike air springs including a 150 and 160. Could I put that straight in or will it not fit