ACT Cheap longish DJ frame

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Item: Dirt jump frame
Price range/Willing to Pay: Beer, or maybe up to $100
Extra Info: Could do Sydney, not too keen on shipping as it might be more than the frame. Something older would rock.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Item: Dirt jump frame
Price range/Willing to Pay: Beer, or maybe up to $100
Extra Info: Could do Sydney, not too keen on shipping as it might be more than the frame. Something older would rock.
Old and long don’t mix. :(
What happened to that blmrkt jobby?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Old and long don’t mix. :(
What happened to that blmrkt jobby?
I wondered if it was too short, mixed reports around the interwebs. I think it might have been more than beer money too, he has an NS that's longer, which also would be more than beer money. Plus shipping.

Only DJ bike I ever rode was a P3 in about 2005 (won a BMX club race on it first go) and it felt spot on, that was going from a 90's Redline PL24 cruiser. I think they are large size only so pretty long?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I wondered if it was too short, mixed reports around the interwebs. I think it might have been more than beer money too, he has an NS that's longer, which also would be more than beer money. Plus shipping.

Only DJ bike I ever rode was a P3 in about 2005 (won a BMX club race on it first go) and it felt spot on, that was going from a 90's Redline PL24 cruiser. I think they are large size only so pretty long?
It’s gonna be tough to find long old frames that’s all. It was an era where even tall blokes wanted the shortest bikes to mimic bmx’s. Not being able to turn the front wheel without hitting your toes was almost a given haha.

Spend more than beer money, your worth it ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
DJ bikes arekind of designed to be short...

Keep an eye out for some of Norco's old shore hard tails, like a rampage or torrent. Unlike DJ bikes they came with different sizes and will generally have geometry that will be ok for kicking around on if you aren't serious about being a hardcore DJ/bmx/park/street machine.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
was that the jet black one with the big P3 in red on the side..sick bike!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
was that the jet black one with the big P3 in red on the side..sick bike!
Dark blue from memory.

I think my old Mongoose will fill the spot of shore hard tail, that's kinda how I built it up in the late 90's so definitely after a proper DJ for this one.