Chain reaction cycles

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
UK post is getting royally stuffed. Hopefully it's temporary covid stuff because a lot of the others are charging an arm and a leg too. Some of my favorite germans just outright stopped shipping to Aus too.
It’s a bit of a mix though. Ordered other stuff from UK which still hasn’t arrived a month in, but CRC order was here in 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathanm

Eats Squid
bikebug is owned by a courier company i suspect. probably a side business of FRF courier.
i picked up parts from bikebug Tempe branch, it operated out of the FRF depot.
probably explain why they can move stocks very quick from one branch to another for same day pickup options.
Placed my first order with Bikebug on the 3/6.
Only just shipped today. Can't say I'm particularly happy it took them over a week to get a pair of shoes in the post and won't be using them again.. will stick with pushys and crc.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Only just shipped today. Can't say I'm particularly happy it took them over a week to get a pair of shoes in the post and won't be using them again.. will stick with pushys and crc.
They aren't the quickest but there prices are hard to beat at times. Shipping is still very up and down at the moment. Of the Aussie sites I shop I have always found mtb direct the quickest.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Strange. Bikebug would be one of the fastest i've had arrive recently, though perhaps due to express post. Only next day delivery I had when COVID was at it's peak.

K.C.

Likes Dirt
i think it depends if the item is in stock at the distribution/fulfilment warehouse or not.

cool thing with bikebug's website is that you can see which item is available immediately for pick up after one hour, or have to send in within 48 hours from another branch or order from supplier or just plain out of stock. i usually sort items based on availability and put in separate order :p

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
most stuff i order off bikebug is ready for pickup at tulla next day, we’re said shoes a stocked item, or with supplier?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Strange. Bikebug would be one of the fastest i've had arrive recently, though perhaps due to express post. Only next day delivery I had when COVID was at it's peak.
The owners of Bikebug actually own their own courier service, I pick up from the couriers direct (FRF Couriers) .