Chain reaction cycles

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Depends on if they use EVRi or DHL. Previous orders I have placed they used EVRi and it took 2-3 weeks. Latest order I made it was sent via DHL and arrived exactly 7 days after dispatch.
I don't know how they decide to use one carrier over the other, it seems to be the luck of the draw.
Thanks LC, seems it might be a variable wait then. Chasing a Hope PF41 30mm BB for the lad's bike and it seems the usual go to local vendors are OOS. There is a mob called Cecil Walker Online that appears to be selling directly and via Kogan and a bunch of other dropshippers, they seem legit so maybe I'll roll the dice with them.

slowmick

38-39"
Thanks LC, seems it might be a variable wait then. Chasing a Hope PF41 30mm BB for the lad's bike and it seems the usual go to local vendors are OOS. There is a mob called Cecil Walker Online that appears to be selling directly and via Kogan and a bunch of other dropshippers, they seem legit so maybe I'll roll the dice with them.
Cecil Walker is a bricks and mortar bike shop in Melbourne. You can find them on ebay too.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
My last order was with Wiggle, not sure if that counts but it took a little over a week to get stuff from them.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Cecil Walker is a bricks and mortar bike shop in Melbourne. You can find them on ebay too.
Yes, was going to say the same. I've bought in store and online from them and they are fine.