CCDB Spring

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Item: 450x2.5 spring for CCDB
Price range/Willing to Pay:As little as possible, obviously
Extra Info:Would consider 500lb, but preferably a 450.

Thanks

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
NFI. Came with a 450lb and a fitted 500lb, however they're 2.75s

Same issue you had with your RC4

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
2.75 on a 2.5 should be fine, no?
I suppose so. The spring Calc on the cane Creek site told me 450x2.5 was what I needed. Can't get enough slack to remove the 500 to fit the 450, will need to find a Ute with a vice on the back. Thought if I was going to fit a 450lb, might as well try for a 2.5

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I suppose so. The spring Calc on the cane Creek site told me 450x2.5 was what I needed. Can't get enough slack to remove the 500 to fit the 450, will need to find a Ute with a vice on the back. Thought if I was going to fit a 450lb, might as well try for a 2.5
Cane Creek numbers must match the stroke. With Fox you need to go a bit higher than stroke. My RC4 is running 400 x 2.8

Ideate

I bought a few 2.25" springs from DirtWorks when I first bought the DBCoil CS. Pretty cheap for local but you have to ring them up and make a direct order.

ccdb_coil.jpg

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I bought a few 2.25" springs from DirtWorks when I first bought the DBCoil CS. Pretty cheap for local but you have to ring them up and make a direct order.

View attachment 327792
Cheers, that was my fallback position, NSDynamics have aone, but almost double that.

Fortunately I'm not one of those wankers, that feel the need to go all Ti and shit...:llama: