AM Canyon Spectral 29 AL 5

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Frame - Spectral Aluminium 150mm travel (XL)
Rear shock - Fox Float X
Front shock/fork - Fox 36 Rhythm
Handlebars - Chromag FU50 (800mm wide)
Stem - Nukeproof Horizon v2 (50mm)
Headset - FSA
Grips - Deity Supracush
Saddle - Ergon SM10 Enduro
Seatpost - Canyon Iridium (200mm)
Dropper lever - ZTTO
Front brake - SRAM DB8 + 200mm Centerline rotor
Rear brake - SRAM DB8 + 200mm Centerline rotor
Cranks - Race Face Ride 170mm + 32T Race Face alloy chainring
Chain - Shimano Deore 12sp
Pedals - Deity Deftrap
Rear derailleur - Shimano Deore M6100 12sp
Rear shifter - Shimano Deore M6100 12sp
Cassette - Shimano SLX M7100 10-51T
Wheelset - Hunt Trail Wide v2
Tyres - Bontrager XR4 Team

Total weight - 15.7kg

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

Jabubu

You've come a long way ham bone.

How many kettle bells does it weigh?

Bike looks like fun.
It weights 3/4 of a kettlebell :)

It's bloody good fun! I'm starting to take on more black trails and when my knee isn't annoying me, I'm getting close to 1,000vm a week.

My aim is to enter an Enduro race next year.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It weights 3/4 of a kettlebell :)

It's bloody good fun! I'm starting to take on more black trails and when my knee isn't annoying me, I'm getting close to 1,000vm a week.

My aim is to enter an Enduro race next year.
Nice. The bike should see you through that with ease. There's plenty of cert around Cairns but screw cloning and start sending.

Jabubu

Nice. The bike should see you through that with ease. There's plenty of cert around Cairns but screw cloning and start sending.
I'm going to start tackling Rocky Dingo and the Croc Slide now it's a bit drier and predictable. I know there's no substitute for actually doing the thing but watching pros tackle what looked like vertical drops has been enlightening!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You knew what he meant, it's just that Poodles fingers are tHiiiiiiiicK!
This is true. I also have a new phone and the fucking thing is convinced it knows what I am trying to say. I think I might have to buy a tablet and pretend it is my phone.

Anyone know a good private certifier in Cairns area? I need a construction cert and can't be fucked with the usual council clone DA process.

I'm going to start tackling Rocky Dingo and the Croc Slide now it's a bit drier and predictable. I know there's no substitute for actually doing the thing but watching pros tackle what looked like vertical drops has been enlightening!
Get your huck on!!! Have you got a full face yet? a beautiful face like yours needs to be protected as you start pushing your limits.

Jabubu

This is true. I also have a new phone and the fucking thing is convinced it knows what I am trying to say. I think I might have to buy a tablet and pretend it is my phone.

Anyone know a good private certifier in Cairns area? I need a construction cert and can't be fucked with the usual council clone DA process.

Get your huck on!!! Have you got a full face yet? a beautiful face like yours needs to be protected as you start pushing your limits.
Haha no I haven't, just a crashie with lower head protection (at the back obviously). There were some cracking deals at Crankworx but I'm rather short on funds so everything will have to wait until next year.

POC, Leatt, Smith and Kenny were 30%-40% off but I assume that's off RRP so no idea if that made them cheaper than Pushys.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Give it time. My phone originally kept auto correcting "fuck" to "duck", then finally the one time I actually typed "duck" it corrected me with "fuck".
Incidentally, it just happened now as I was typing this anecdote and I had to fix it. Now the algorithm is all ducked.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Give it time. My phone originally kept auto correcting "fuck" to "duck", then finally the one time I actually typed "duck" it corrected me with "fuck".
Incidentally, it just happened now as I was typing this anecdote and I had to fix it. Now the algorithm is all ducked.
Talk about potentially awkward if you were messaging the duck Meister! Mr canary be all "who is this fuck master????"

Jabubu

I bought a set of Ergon GA3 grips as they were a good price and I wanted to see how they feel on the trails. If they don't work out as well there, I'm sure they'll still help when doing longer fitness rides and I can swap with my existing Supracush for trail riding.

Jabubu

I've gone back to my Deity Supracush grips although they're almost worn out so I have two sets of DMR Deathgrips as spares (Pushys sale FTW!)

Also I fitted an AbsoluteBlack oval 32T chainring, and a WTB Vigilante 2.5 Light/High Grip up front, and a Trail Boss Tough/Fast Rolling out back.