Canyon bikes

STP_rider

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,
Just wondering when buying direct from canyon do you need to add taxes and import duties to the price? All their stuff seems like unreal value

nathanm

Eats Squid
Hi guys,
Just wondering when buying direct from canyon do you need to add taxes and import duties to the price? All their stuff seems like unreal value
Just be careful how you pay though, if you pay via credit card, they charge you in a foreign currency and you will most likely be charged a currency conversion fee by your card provider up to a couple of hundred bucks. They include this in their fine print, only on their checkout page. Bit sneaky IMO.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just be careful how you pay though, if you pay via credit card, they charge you in a foreign currency and you will most likely be charged a currency conversion fee by your card provider up to a couple of hundred bucks. They include this in their fine print, only on their checkout page. Bit sneaky IMO.
You got shafted somehow, I remember this happened to you.

Jan 2020 I paid in Au$ with my CC, no extra fees.

Yet1

Likes Dirt
This happened to me (in 2019) - must depend on your individual credit card. Cant remember exactly how much it was, but was not insignificant.

nathanm

Eats Squid
You got shafted somehow, I remember this happened to you.

Jan 2020 I paid in Au$ with my CC, no extra fees.
work with a bloke who had the same thing happen, he enquired and they refunded him. I enquired and was told no that's your fault. Which it absolutely was, didn't make me feel any better about it and I hope they've either started charging in AUD, or at least make their warning more visible on the page so it's not a surprise.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
This happened to me (in 2019) - must depend on your individual credit card. Cant remember exactly how much it was, but was not insignificant.
It does depend on your card. I had one card I kept just for international purchase for this reason.