canungra???

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whats the go no pics or videos or anything from canungra? don't mean to be picky but i was looking foward to watching a video or two of the event.

stevenw

Pro Rider
Sorry Pete but I wasn't at the race so I didn't get a video.

I've been waiting for ages for the results to come up. Not much has been said about the event.

N

nate_1990

yer i have a almost 4 min vid but the file is to big to fit on eendigee so ill try to upload somewhere else
should be up in phat vids tonight

Quintin

Eats Squid
yer i have a almost 4 min vid but the file is to big to fit on eendigee so ill try to upload somewhere else
should be up in phat vids tonight
hey man how have you created your vid? for 4 mins you can get great quality from 30-40mb... did you use windows movie maker? i find that easiest to punch out easy vids at good bitrates for the web.

anyway youtube is your best bet. u can upload up to 100mb there and its easier to view. its fast and you can watch as it downloads.

N

nate_1990

i posted a vid i think thats the closest your going to get

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
is there any legal tracks in canungra if there is can somone please tell me the address? cause i mite be going down there with my bros and we are keen to take our bikes but we've never been there and don't no where there is any good tracks:)

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The actual race tracks are private property - can't be ridden apart from race days (which you obviously have to be racing).

I think I heard a few people talking about other tracks around there - not sure if any of them are just going to tell everyone though (same deal with most 'secret' tracks).

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I think I heard a few people talking about other tracks around there - not sure if any of them are just going to tell everyone though (same deal with most 'secret' tracks).
tambo is close enough... not exactly secret, either

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
could we ride on the private property one if we get permission? if so who do you ask for permission?

thanks
No. They don't really do that.

tambo is close enough... not exactly secret, either
Ahh.. didn't think about Tambo. There you go jessebatty.

I was thinking of different tracks - but with how much shit some riders talk, there may not even be any others. :rolleyes: