Canfield EPO

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So perhaps looking to sell my steel hardtail and thinking this Canfield EPO looks like the likely replacement.

Anyone had one, got one or got any real world feed back on it?

I know Crankin used to import/distribute but it looks like it's direct from the states now. Frame will be over $1000 au so import gst etc to apply.

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
I owned one for a while. Short wheelbase, very agile handling... a fun bike. After a while however, I found the rear end to be quite harsh. When it first came out, it was ahead of the game, but today I'd say there are plenty of other options in the hardcore 29er hardtail market. Still, if you are picking one up at the right price, then it's a good buy. As you also pointed out, being direct sales, you don't get the support of someone like Rod from Crankin if shit goes wrong... just another factor to consider.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The big benefit at the moment is they're running them out cheap. From what I've read they can be setup 27.5+ or 29" and as light or heavy as you like. I'd rock one

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Crankin can still get EPOs. Just some of the other models production costs got too high so they’re sold direct.
sales@crankin.net.au for any enquiries. Pricing will be the same as Canfields unless we Crankin can’t match a discounted price due to freight, customs etc.