Cane creek slamset identification

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have a Cane Creek headset with a split ring crown race. I couldn't find anything in their documentation about it since I wasn't certain if I was missing a part or if the split ring is the crown race.

In short, email Cane Creek support. I got a 'Oh, I remember that one, you have all you need'.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
I thought I had seen something about it on their Web site a while ago but after trolling through their Web site....nothing..no mention of it anywhere, so a email it shall be..

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone know if the slamset flat bearing covers are available as a replacement part?
I have been wanting to get my hands on one to lower the stack height in an old CC100 headset. Their website doesn't show it as a replacement part

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Does anyone know if the slamset flat bearing covers are available as a replacement part?
I have been wanting to get my hands on one to lower the stack height in an old CC100 headset. Their website doesn't show it as a replacement part
Not a replacement part per se. The whole top assembly is different for ZS, I think the bearings are the same but the cups and everything else is different to 10, 40 and 100 series. Not sure about IS.

Given that you can get a Hellbender slamset for no more than a regular slamset it's a worthwhile upgrade. Best price I found was from this seller in HK https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3044865...xNkuRf0OSJ2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=SMS

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk