Canada Trip - BC and QC

LPG

likes thicc birds
Had a couple short rides in the Okanagan area. Would have ridden more but was pretty busy with family. Was good riding though, would have liked to do some more in the area but I'm happy to save the big mornings for Pemberton and Squamish.

Got a good ride in at Pemberton this morning, 1000m of climbing and descending on some awesome trails. Finished at 9.40am and jumped into the hot tub at the accommodation with my 2 year old. It's now raining so I don't need to kill my legs any more with a hike. Didn't see any bears so I didn't shit myself and wasn't able to complete @pink poodle 's request.

IMG_20230613_131418.jpg

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Had a couple short rides in the Okanagan area. Would have ridden more but was pretty busy with family. Was good riding though, would have liked to do some more in the area but I'm happy to save the big mornings for Pemberton and Squamish.

Got a good ride in at Pemberton this morning, 1000m of climbing and descending on some awesome trails. Finished at 9.40am and jumped into the hot tub at the accommodation with my 2 year old. It's now raining so I don't need to kill my legs any more with a hike. Didn't see any bears so I didn't shit myself and wasn't able to complete @pink poodle 's request.

View attachment 400395
Awesome. Where did you ride in the Okanagan?

LPG

likes thicc birds
Awesome. Where did you ride in the Okanagan?
Kalamanka park (Near Veron) and Knox mountain in Kelowna.

Knox was fun and very accessible to the city but didn't have much challenging riding. A good detour but not a main destination.

Kalamanka park was awesome for the short section I rode and there is some more challenging bits deeper in that I didn't have time to check out. Nice views and swimming as well. I got bear shit on me, my water bottle and the bike which is kind of cool and disgusting.

Neither were nearly as extensive a network as what I found at Pemberton today and will find at Squamish in the morning but you don't need weeks of riding when you have hours to ride.