Can America be fixed?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Dunno. He is clearly a loony, but most people who change things up in the world are loony in some way or another...

I still have no idea what the twitter stuff is about... I assume he considers it as part of some long term plan, but who knows...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Honestly at this point I believe Haakons just a hippie zaf with blinkers on. Contrarian for the sake of it.

Yeah, the takeover of Tesla was pretty fucked up… No doubt about that!

Dunno, I just try not to fall into the trap of assuming anyone is any one thing.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
He lost me when he called the cave divers that rescued the Thai soccer team a bunch of paedophiles.
A lot of things he has done since have confirmed he is a giant douche.
Bingo. He's a textbook narcissistic fuckbag who has to have attention on him at all times. Hence why he's so addicted to Twitter he paid the dumbest amount of money for it imaginable and is now in the process of utterly fucking himself.

The Trump reinstatement is just a hail mary pass to try and move the spotlight away from his own many, many stupid decisions of late. Gotta keep the faith with the incel bros, even they're probably wavering by now.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm torn for a winner between Musk and Gianni from FIFA for the biggest public display of fuckwittery last week.

Usually there is s stand out winner but these guys are making it tough.

It will be fun to watch what happens to Twitter. Just feel for the folks that have been punted due to Musk's quick but not well thought out decisions.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Usually there is s stand out winner but these guys are making it tough.
Whaddya on about? A repressive and brutal regime that pays workers 25p a day is identical to going to an exclusive Swiss private school and being given some shit for being a ranga. Best analogy ever.

Disclaimer: I was actually half cut when I watched his press conference and assumed I was drunk and imagining things, then they cut away to horrified announcers who proceeded to dissect what he'd commented on I realised that no.... all of those things had just been said by an actual human.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Seems to be that Trump back on twitter might well be a good thing. It kills Truth social for a start (add it to a long list of failed trump ventures), and if it reinvigorates the broader Trump base on twitter it will most likely further divide the republicans. or something...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Whaddya on about? A repressive and brutal regime that pays workers 25p a day is identical to going to an exclusive Swiss private school and being given some shit for being a ranga. Best analogy ever.

Disclaimer: I was actually half cut when I watched his press conference and assumed I was drunk and imagining things, then they cut away to horrified announcers who proceeded to dissect what he'd commented on I realised that no.... all of those things had just been said by an actual human.
It all seemed like an elaborate comeback to all the nay sayers that upset his greatness and importantly, FIFA know who pays their bills.

How dare you plebbage not like my decisions. I am victim too.

My must be tough for young Gianni being the lone ranga and we can all see the parallels to being buried under concrete like cheap imported labour on a worksite.

An absolute nutty rant from an entitled twat. If you weren't already on the fence that FIFA wasn't out of touch then this should seal the deal.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I still do find it interesting that the Trump supporters love Musk because he bought Twitter and sacked the people behind banning Trump but on the other hand Musk also makes electric cars which they all hate with a passion.
Personally, I think Musk is a weirdo and out of touch with reality, expects his employees to work the stupid hours that he does and is the king of over promising and under delivering. On the flipside, it's because of Musk some great engineering advances have been made and his team think outside the box and don't get bogged down with "this is how it's always been done" restrictions.