Can America be fixed?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Schadenfreude level 9000. TL/DR: OAN pushed the stolen election bullshit hard and is now faring very badly in the courts against a whole bunch of litigants. Also getting dumped from major carriers reducing its audience from over 20 million to a few hundred thousand...

Lunatics haven't taken the asylum yet.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It would be nice if they released the names of the people who have been bankrolling him.
Wouldn't be too hard to work out I'd imagine, unfortunately there are a few idle trust fund brats with very deep pockets. Could easily be Rebekah Mercer, she loves alt-right shit.

PJO

in me vL comy

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Hitting these types with monetary penalties is not effective enough. There are some people in this world that, for the good of humanity, need to experience physical pain and suffering and a slow and twisted death.
Bring out the blow torch and pliers and televise it on Fox so that the others get the message.
hello? China? is that you?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Don't talk to me about it china, I was born in a communist country (and it wasn't China).
Just having a bad day, and dickheads like Alex Jones tipping me over the edge.
Why are people on the internet contributing to your bad day? Its only 9:30am?!

I dont know if this is poorly placed, but try to not let things that have zero impact on you personally, personally affect you. Resilience is the new 12 speed 1x.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hitting these types with monetary penalties is not effective enough. There are some people in this world that, for the good of humanity, need to experience physical pain and suffering and a slow and twisted death.
Bring out the blow torch and pliers and televise it on Fox so that the others get the message.

I couldn't decide which George Carlin rant about this was best suited...he did have some wild ideas abo how to balance the budget.