Can America be fixed?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
This is the latest conspiracy that's getting batted about.
It must be tiring looking at every event and seeing some sort of sinister action behind all of them.
View attachment 390375
I miss the days when conspiracy theories were something you chucked around with mates after a few too many beers, instead of being the exclusive enclave of the dumbest of dumb****s.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I miss the days when conspiracy theories were something you chucked around with mates after a few too many beers, instead of being the exclusive enclave of the dumbest of dumb****s.
It's much simpler being a sheep, carrying on with your life, blissfully unaware, as even if the theories were true, you wouldn't really be able to do anything about it anyway. Think about all those people who never had a care in the world, got on with their lives, and the world didn't end, what a stress free existence. It must be such hard work looking over your shoulder all the time, finding and sharing all the weirdest conspiracies and waiting for the New World Order to kick in. lol

Mattyp

Cows go boing
It's much simpler being a sheep, carrying on with your life, blissfully unaware, as even if the theories were true, you wouldn't really be able to do anything about it anyway. Think about all those people who never had a care in the world, got on with their lives, and the world didn't end, what a stress free existence. It must be such hard work looking over your shoulder all the time, finding and sharing all the weirdest conspiracies and waiting for the New World Order to kick in. lol
I have a mate who is sooo far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole I don't even think he knows what's real anymore... Chemtrails, vaccines to give us aids, new world order, collapse of banks and currency.... I've given up, it was a bit of a laugh proving him wrong everytime but it just makes him dig deeper and he comes back in a week with 100 Twitter posts to prove his point...
Ignorance is bliss.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I have a mate who is sooo far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole I don't even think he knows what's real anymore... Chemtrails, vaccines to give us aids, new world order, collapse of banks and currency.... I've given up, it was a bit of a laugh proving him wrong everytime but it just makes him dig deeper and he comes back in a week with 100 Twitter posts to prove his point...
Ignorance is bliss.
You need new friends.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Stredda

Ignorance is bliss.
There's two people I know that are the same. One is pretty right wing and the other is a born again Christian. Both didn't really do the whole meme and misinformation sharing but after covid, they have gone way down the rabbit hole and it's almost all they post up on Facebook.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I know a bunch of people who would be classed as "blissfully unaware". Most of them are unimaginative, relatively unintelligent and uninteresting, don't have interesting jobs or even jobs they care about, and tend to be very meh humans.

Cant engage in normal conversations with them about topics that wouldn't even cross over to controversial - ie political matters, the pandemic, new technologies, etc. Their awareness is limited to what their child ate and shat out, the colour of the new dog, and that lettuce is expensive for some "unknown" reason. Lettuce? Want to know why its expensive? Nah, not really.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I know a bunch of people who would be classed as "blissfully unaware". Most of them are unimaginative, relatively unintelligent and uninteresting, don't have interesting jobs or even jobs they care about, and tend to be very meh humans.

Cant engage in normal conversations with them about topics that wouldn't even cross over to controversial - ie political matters, the pandemic, new technologies, etc. Their awareness is limited to what their child ate and shat out, the colour of the new dog, and that lettuce is expensive for some "unknown" reason. Lettuce? Want to know why its expensive? Nah, not really.
This is most people in the world...

Stredda

I do find it interesting in things like why Lettuce is so expensive and why there's currently a power shortage. News headlines never really explain why and more interested in views than really delving into the issue, so a bit if digging around is needed to get the information you want. You just don't jump to conclusions that the powers that be are trying to starve us or that cutting off the power is a way controlling the population that some nutters conclude.