Can America be fixed?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Kid decided in the morning she didn't want to take her horse to school, because she wouldn't be able to hide it in an active shooter situation.
Yeah that's shit.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the inference of rape or the fact that your spouting GOP/MAGA nonsense in this thread.

A quick image search gave me the background and clearly shows it's been manipulated by a right wing douchebag.
The original was in reference to supreme court judge nominee being accused of rape.

Seems to be missing an elephant, an probably some other symbols.
The original had an elephant on both sleeves and nothing else, not a donkey.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the inference of rape or the fact that your spouting GOP/MAGA nonsense in this thread.
Wow!
Without looking closely enough, my (sub)conscious just assumed it was the GOP Elephant on the right sleeve!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
A quick image search gave me the background and clearly shows it's been manipulated by a right wing douchebag.
The original was in reference to supreme court judge nominee being accused of rape.

The original had an elephant on both sleeves and nothing else, not a donkey.
+1. The original from the Halifax Chronicle Herald.

Lady Justice held down by the Republicans.jpg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
+1. The original from the Halifax Chronicle Herald.

View attachment 408396

It's still a gross picture.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
can America be fixed?
maybe not... :p

then again... if your country is majority dumb chunts.. best just acknowledge and accept the consequences?
1713095468464.png

certainly appreciating the physical distance between us and "everyone else" right now..