C7?

ya_frizz

Likes Dirt
I've been wanting to go to the C7 jumps in eltham for ages
but I don't know where they are.
does anyone have any idea where they are and if so can i have directions
from main rd Eltham? or maybe a st name near C7?
thanks alot

djrider

Likes Dirt
your not going to get a response on here, these are secret trails and a lot of time has been put into them over the years. The builders aren't just going to tell you the location after all the hard work they have put in to keep them running. go out and find a spot and dig your own or talk to bowzaa he is one of the main builders down there

big geoff

Likes Dirt
if your not a cry-to-mummy-coz-i-grazed-my-knee type nube than you should go check out cardinia jumps. They are possibly some of the best in the state.

Ozza

Eats Squid
One of deakins friends, how does that suprise me.

Fucking kids. KNOWBODYS GOING TO GIVE OUT DIRECTIONS FOR TRAILS! Unless there totaly fucking brainless and just as stupid as the person asking for them.

Build your own, dont be a fucking snitch.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Fucking kids. KNOWBODYS GOING TO GIVE OUT DIRECTIONS FOR TRAILS! Unless there totaly fucking brainless and just as stupid as the person asking for them.

As Cam has said build your own, spend the time the love and sweat buildin something u will learn to love...

If u dont have the time think about taking up something like roller blading and dont ride a bike :eek:

My little bitch for tonite :eek:

ya_frizz

Likes Dirt
hahahaha i take it you don't like deaks that much cam?
i do build my own but little kidys keep wrecking them, i like
to ride on others guys jumps you know to challenge me a little

marcus

allan_key

Likes Dirt
Play nice

Hey dont flame the guy...
he just asked a simple Question.... all you had to say if that the trail location is hiden and wont be given out....

And people can't always just go build trails for them selves, somtimes they dont have the land to do it on, and when they build illegal trails they offen get trashed by little kiddies, the same ones that you guys hate....

he did the right thing by asking, and you could have put him in touch with the builder of C7 and let them deside if he can ride them... as they are the ones who built them.

NeeBean

Likes Dirt

Dude ozz, please STFU, i will personaly kick your silly little arss. No one talk to marcus like that. BITCH

djrider

Likes Dirt
yes it is true, he's not just saying that to keep people out, they have been dozed for quite a while now.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
C7 was one of the best places i've been part of. Got dozed going on 5-6 months ago now, like totally gone. 3 Years of work, nothing left.
And we lost them because of mountain bike kids who decided to fuck up what we had, and then people wonder why trails are hidden...

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
are you saying that because mtb's rode there they got dozzed? plz say no as that would be so f*cking twisted.

S!C!E!R!

Banned
C7 was one of the best places i've been part of. Got dozed going on 5-6 months ago now, like totally gone. 3 Years of work, nothing left.
And we lost them because of mountain bike kids who decided to fuck up what we had, and then people wonder why trails are hidden...
Watch your words ;) ...