Byron Bay Farmstay

Hey all- Just letting you know about some riding in the byron bay area. Byron Bay farmstay is a privately owned farm west of byron with around 7km singletrack ranging in difficulty.
Owners Ivan and Ange are keen riders and very welcoming. Footage/ info available on there website. Worth a look if your in the area.

houli77

Likes Dirt
Rode there last weekend. I was pleasantly surprised!

Cost $5 if ur a mtba member, and there's actually been quite a bit of work done. I'm more than happy to pay for what's there..

Lots of small jumps, berms and rocky sections. There's a double black diamond" trail. I wouldn't call it double black but it's still challenging enough on a enduro rig. Some nice rocky sections and gaps that are a buzz particularly first time through..

I'd assume more is being built all the time and think they're onto a winner if they keep working on it.

There's not a whole lot of riding in the area unless you're in the know or have access to private tracks. I'll happily hit it whenever I'm down that way from Bris.

I don't know the owners, but anyone who builds trails I'll support..

wavike

Likes Dirt
i haven't been down there yet myself. But there's little or no legal single track down that way. It's not somewhere you would travel to for a ride, but if you're passing or holidaying in the area then it's worth knowing about and supporting.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Not only is this in completely the wrong section of the website but it's also as close as it gets to spam without being about fake IDs and new iPhones.

Moving to appropriate section.