Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

iconic

Likes Dirt
Does anyone have any experience with gear cables form Ali Express?
I got a box of 100 Shimano stainless steel cables coming from pushys, happy to sell a bunch for cost price (~$2.15 for one) if you are interested

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJO

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a box of 100 Shimano stainless steel cables coming from pushys, happy to sell a bunch for cost price (~$2.15 for one) if you are interested

Happy to take some. I will take up to 20 if you can spare them. Just let me know when they're available and the postage. Thanks!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Michelin tyres ordered 8/12 from ze germans...just landed in Melbourne. Stoked. These are my TransTas tyres so with Auspost they should get to me just in time..

gippyz

Likes Dirt
My Bike24 is still sitting in Frankfurt from the 5/11.
7 weeks is my longest ever, still not moved either.
That wait time is getting longer and longer. My bike components parcel is also still in Frankfurt from 19/11.. I made an order with R2 on 23/12, I wonder if they'll all arrive at the same time on the same plane...

PJO

in me vL comy

I'm in for ten if you need to offload.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Soo.. my BC parcel is still stuck in Frankfurt since 19/11 while my R2 parcel which arrived at Frankfurt on 23/12 has arrived in Melbourne yesterday morning. Both coming from Germany and handled by the German DHL. What the heck is happening.....
My 5/11 only arrived in Vic on the 29/12 and was delivered 4/1, that's the longest German delivery I ever had.

I have a freshie on the way from Bike24, just got the tracking a couple of hours ago.

Will be interesting to see how it goes now the Chrissy rush is over but still a backlog by the sounds of it.