Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
21 days from UK (approx 3 days to get to Aust, 2.6 weeks to get from Syd to CBR).

Not to mention that when Auspost drop the package at the door, they don't even bother to fucking knock - even when they have to walk AROUND THE FUCKING CAR to get to the front door.

Just the most useless pack of fucking idiots to ever sloth their way across this fucking planet.

Last edited:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Xmas gifts to myself from Bike24 stuck at Frankfurt since 10 November. Was expecting delays when I purchased, but it’s still frustrating refreshing that tracking browser every 5min and not seeing any action.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Xmas gifts to myself from Bike24 stuck at Frankfurt since 10 November. Was expecting delays when I purchased, but it’s still frustrating refreshing that tracking browser every 5min and not seeing any action.
Same. Bike24 from the 5th not moved yet... contains some chrissy presents including a helmet for #2 son.

Big issue is we are still on the boat to Tassie on the 13th so its got 10 days or we miss it.

Though they way things are going, the trip will be cancelled.

ozzybmx

The package before that from BC was here in 18 days, was thinking as this was a week later it would maybe be around the 25th-30th.

K.C.

Likes Dirt
i have one sitting at Frankfurt since 29/10, i need those sealant + supergliss now. or maybe not, sydney goin to be wet for another week:mad:

Last edited:

ozzybmx

i have one sitting at Frankfurt since 29/10, i need those sealant + supergliss now. or maybe not, sydney goin to be wet for another week:mad:
Mine not moved from the 5/11, doesn't look like #2 son will get his helmet this side of chrissy. No big deal anyway, It'll keep till new year.