Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Fear not, stopping is overated anyhow and you have two brakes - only one at a time really has to work.
Takes Shimano pads too.

Keen to hear the review.
Yeah look the fact they take Shimano pads was a big plus, and cnc machined bling, they are practically Tricksstuff.
I was genuinely curious as to how they can make something so cheap, and whether or not it is any good. They'll go on my hardtail for light trail duties so death is an unlikely outcome.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah look the fact they take Shimano pads was a big plus, and cnc machined bling, they are practically Tricksstuff.
I was genuinely curious as to how they can make something so cheap, and whether or not it is any good. They'll go on my hardtail for light trail duties so death is an unlikely outcome.
I agree. It sure looks like they reverse engineered Shimano calipers given that the pads and mineral oil seem to be lifted directly.
Could be a great bargain. CNC bling is a bonus. Hope they work out well.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
#famouslastwords

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bike24 order finally rocked up today. Ordered Dec 23, in Frankfurt Dec 24, hit Australian shores Jan 30, then lost in Aus Post system until today.

And it's a contender for the most wasted box space
All for you or kids ? Cross kings or Pirelli for your race bike ?