British Comedian Sean Lock Passes

Minlak

custom titis
Toadys news has Sean Lock passing from Cancer - If you have ever watched British Comedy you will know who he is - Really enjoyed him on 8 out 10 Cats does countdown. He was sounding unwell around 12 mths ago and there was no news of him being unwell - Even now the exact cancer is not mentioned and when we saw him on shows at the start of the year he seemed to be well.

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Toadys news has Sean Lock passing from Cancer - If you have ever watched British Comedy you will know who he is - Really enjoyed him on 8 out 10 Cats does countdown. He was sounding unwell around 12 mths ago and there was no news of him being unwell - Even now the exact cancer is not mentioned and when we say him on shows at the start of the year he seemed to be well.

View attachment 379086
Noooo….sad to hear. Been binging on 8 out of 10 you tube highlights recently. Thought to his family and friends.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

His death was a surprise to me, he always seemed to be full of life with a great spark. I noticed the voice but it's only now that I can join the dots.
He really brought something special to Catsdown and I missed him when they had special team captains.

Last edited:

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:( I had only recently discovered 8 out of 10 Cats and Sean Lock (while watching Graham Norton Show highlights on FB) fkn hilarious !