brisy x-mas ride? or boxxing day?

Konaman

Likes Dirt
Has anyone got any major rides planned for the next two days, cause ive just got my new manik and it needs its first run down the mountain :D
josh,

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
I'm up for some early morning chrissie riding before we unwrap the pressies back home, or midmorning after we unwrap them lol... might get some new riding gear ;)

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If someone has an auto car/vehicle, I can drive the shuttles...can't do manual just yet with my knee and all...

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dam this sucks. I am gettting my new 02 Norco Fluid twomorrow for chrissy. It's wrapped up outside the christmas tree now :D . But i am going to melbourne at 11am twomorrow morning so i will be lucky if a get a ride in cause i have some relatives coming rounds at 9. Would love to come shutteling wheni get back on Monday. Looking forward to opeing the bike very very much

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
I'm keen to hit up cootha, gap creek, bunyaville or chermside if anyone wants to come tommorow morning

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
i'm out for boxing day sorry guys, i'm trying to get some shuttles going early on saturday. i'd only have space for 3 more bikes and riders tho.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Jess_Dawg said:
i'm out for boxing day sorry guys, i'm trying to get some shuttles going early on saturday. i'd only have space for 3 more bikes and riders tho.
Well.. if you don't have other people filling them, then I'm keen.
Could wait at bottom of Mt Cootha for ya's.

laconic_trojan

Likes Bikes
Count me in Jess_Dawg, I've got a beefed up Heckler that has a penchant for Mt Cootha. What time Sat morning if there is still room for one more?
and where are you driving from...

MadMatt

The MiniMan
I could probly do sat morn...have monster truck will travel

i`ll try to get a driver for it again & ill be there with bells on,.,,

won`t be going to hard tho,,,my shoulder chest protectors are still in the shop for warrantee.

ring 0407 135 656 for a time & place,,,cootha simpson falls car park like last time maybe,,,do a few ch10 runs then hit Deanos???

:)

MadMatt.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Jess_Dawg said:
alright cool Creepyjoe i'll let you know when and where. 2 spots left!
sweet, I'll PM you my mobile number when I can be bothered to get off my not so fat ass and find my mobile to get my mobile number out of because I can't remember it.

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Jess,,,you wan`t to do Cootha shuttles again wednesday morn???

I`ll have the monster truck & hoping to have a driver(Big Shmick),,,Stew`s keen again,,,maybe loopyLuke might be interested too...

let me know cause i think it`s a definate for us anyways.

MadMatt.