Sold Bontrager Line Elite 30 Wheel set

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Bontrager Line Elite 30 Alloy Wheel set 29er, Boost, 28 Spokes (straight pull) Front (110x15) and rear (148x12),
Item Condition: Used. Front is in very good knick, the rear is pretty banged up, most likely in need of a rim but spokes and hub are in good knick.
Reason for selling: Excess
Price and price conditions: $280 plus post.
Extra Info: I was given these a while back by a mate who closed his shop and had no use for them. They were off his bike, I've not used them. They are just taking up space so it's time someone got some use out of them. They are a nice wheel set but the rear has a pretty big ding. I do not know if they will hold air. I'd suggest a new rim. The pics tell a 1000 words. The spokes are all straight and can definitely be used again and the hub is is perfect condition. I can supply with either a standard HG driver or a SRAM XD driver and they will come with the 6 pawls not the 3 pawls the driver comes with usually so much better engagement with 108POE.

I'm happy for you to come and take a look if you are in Sydney and happy to post wherever at your expense. For a small cost you could have a pretty good wheel set so I hope they go to someone that can use it. Cheers guys, Scott.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll leave this up another week or so just in case. If anyone just wants the hubs I am happy to strip them down.