Bondi??

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lately i've been spending a lot of time down at Bondi (mainly bondi road) and have been seeing a lot of guys hitting it up on their bikes around there... I was wondering if it was any of the guys from this forum??? It's just that I have noticed a few people listed 'eastern suburbs' as location???
I'm unfortunately selling my ride but I'm soooo keen to join the riding down around there!! Maybe at least join in for a beer or 10??

Rik

logged out
What sort of riding have you seen down there? I work in the junction, and am looking for stuff to ride after work. I've already had a quick blast around Centennial Park and love the place (until I supermaned to flat rock landed and farked my wrist), but want to find a bit more stuff around the area.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nothing huge but just a lot of guys crusing about.. I wouldn't really recomend it for any serious urban shit. Where do you work??

Rik

logged out
I think mentioning the shops name would constitute breaking forum rules, but it's the bike shop in the Junction (near the bus terminal). And yeh, I've seen a few DH'ers cruising about, and any that come into the shop I mention this website to.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't actually know that shop... i'll be down there on Thursday so I might check it out!!
Yeah, the other night I saw three guys cruisin about, one with an intense, a raceline and a P3.

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I usally have a bit of a ride down there, nothing latley, what kind of bike do you ride?

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't ride down there so you wouldn't have seen me.. I just spend a bit of time around there and have seen a lot of others riding.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
You will see me dragging all over the eastern burbs as i live in the junction
I go to Centennial or queens park.
If im in bondi im over the north side
The junction itself is crap for riding

I see alot of blokes trekking around on good kit but i've pulled alot of em up and its just people with to much money.
As far as i know there are only about 2 riders apart from myself who live in the direct bondi area