.....Black Diamond Triple.....With New Forks!

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My bike now with new Forks!

Fork: 2008 Fox 40
Rear Shock: Fox DHX-4.0 coil 7.5"
Crankset: Shimano Saint
Chainguide: Black Spire C4
Rims: Mavic 823
Tires: Maxxis Minion F 2.5
Hubs: Hope Pro 2
Front/Rear Brake: Shimano Saint 203mm
Seat Post: Thomson Elite
Seat: Funn Camo
Handlebar: Truvativ Holzfeller
Stem: Thomson 4X
Grips: ODI Rougue
Headset: Chris King

Last edited:

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Downhilling

Hey guys! I am really eager to go downhilling again now that the Buller season has finished. If anyone knows of any sweet tracks could you please let me know about them. I live in Research, that is near Eltham and Greensborough.

Cheers guys,

Nick:)

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
wow sweet ride! mongoose are really coming back into the downhill scene. the frame looks awesome and is a real nice color!

i've always been a fan of mongooses. how much did it cost you?

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey, it cost me $2400. But that is only because I work at a bike shop. It retails for around $4000. Lucky Me!:rolleyes:
HOLY FUCK $2400!!!!!!!!
Thats awesome, i quite like the look of mongoose's dh/fr range.

tu plang

knob
hey, it cost me $2400. But that is only because I work at a bike shop. It retails for around $4000. Lucky Me!:rolleyes:
ah dude... part of working in a shop and getting good prices is to not post what you payed for it on the internet. :rolleyes:

nice bike, just use your noodle - your boss was helping you out, you aren't helping him out by telling everyone what you payed.

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oops!

ah dude... part of working in a shop and getting good prices is to not post what you payed for it on the internet. :rolleyes:

nice bike, just use your noodle - your boss was helping you out, you aren't helping him out by telling everyone what you payed.
ha, yeh oh well. It doesn't matter. Yeh it is a really great bike guys. If you want a sweet deal on a bike. Come down to Greensborough Cycles! http://www.bscbikes.com.au/:cool:

djrider

Likes Dirt
hey nick i know where you can ride. come to yellowbox soon and hit the drop, also if your feeling stupid do the creekbed gap:D

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yellow Box

hey nick i know where you can ride. come to yellowbox soon and hit the drop, also if your feeling stupid do the creekbed gap:D
oh yeh! that could be fun! What is the creek bed gap? We didn't see that last time we went did we?:(

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Creek Gap

yeah it just up the hill from the step up, its the one where i pushed my testicles into my throat cause hardtails suck:D
Oh yeh! Hahahaha! Now I remember. I reckon a full face and body armour for extra precautions should do the trick!:)

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe

yeah i will next time you get close to those trees, do you reckon you'll do it?;)
Oh yeh I reckon it would be good. Just gotta make sure I clear it. Well it will be a lot smoother landing then on your hardtail:) Do you think you will try it again. Have your balls recovered? :)

djrider

Likes Dirt
Oh yeh I reckon it would be good. Just gotta make sure I clear it. Well it will be a lot smoother landing then on your hardtail:) Do you think you will try it again. Have your balls recovered? :)
yeah i guess ill try it again, it easy to clear just gotta stick the landing, but im sure that will be no problem for you with your many inches of plush travel, i can get an 08 atomik for $2700 so maybe when i get that. nice bike by the way:eek:

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
08 Atomik

yeah i guess ill try it again, it easy to clear just gotta stick the landing, but im sure that will be no problem for you with your many inches of plush travel, i can get an 08 atomik for $2700 so maybe when i get that. nice bike by the way:eek:
haha thanks! When did you find out you can get that 08 Atomik from? I need to tell you something about that aswell. Just not over the net. You up for a ride tomorrow?

djrider

Likes Dirt
well i can get it from a shop at surrey hills, cant remember what it called, i would ride tommorow but im going 4wdriving at toolangi and after this rain it will be fun. where going with the 4wdrive club and there all pussies so it will be to watch them get stuck, text me bout the norco.

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
toolangi

oh okay then. yeh ill msg you tomorrow i cant be bothered now. haha. have fun at toolangi! cya:)