Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

mxracer92

Likes Dirt
admit i cant jump a bicycle for crap .. i thinkthe biggest ive done is 4-5 bike lengths so nothin to brag about

but dirt bike this is prob the biggest
[video=youtube;CuMp_0_PL0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMp_0_PL0o[/video]

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Crabapples at Whistler are BIG in real life. Here's Byrnsey getting er done last week. Yeah, they're tables. But have fun coming up short!!

CR1.jpg

CR2.jpg

CR3.jpg

brad353

Likes Dirt
Thought i'd do a bit of a gravedig, missing whistler a bit right now.
Crabapple Hits and Dwayne Johnson:
Jono, that pic of Duane Johnson doesn't do it any justice. You have to hit that step up faster than any other jump on Whistler mountain, including Crabapple

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
richie_gt
here is a video, self filmed, i think its the one you are talking about
vege drop into 747 at the end, A380 (the 2nd one) hasn't been built at the time of filming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_FP-g2-DeY

I was browsing this thread for some inspiration and this video is very inspiring. Displays some pretty damn fearless and smooth riding with a great choice of soundtrack to boot. Nice work! :)

Last edited:

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2.5 Meters high was unexpected with such a short stop for the busy intersection, was quite silly
View attachment 252390
That's 2.5 metres high? Hmmmmmmmmmmm i don't think so Tim!
I actually think it was higher and i am being modest, the pic is on the way back down champ
You know 2.5 metres is about 8.2 feet? That means at your peak you would have been up over your head in that photo by about 2 feet give or take.
Look how far back the the lip is that i hit, are you suggesting that i can fly straight for 3 meters or hit it doing 100kmp/h.
Hang on I am talking my feet around that height not the bottom of the tyre so your probably right :)
It's still shit lol
Lip???
Maybe I am looking at a different photo...
How the fuck else do you get air drip
From a lip...
Trouble is, I couldn't see one.
It's on my face.
Righto mate...
Through to the keeper

hahahahahaha