big jump!!

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
[$@M];955469 said:
Cool, does your dog get in the way when riding?
fark dogs piss me off when im riding at the local tracks or jumps they always get in the way or chase you or you flip over the handle bars so you dont run them over... or maybe thats just me lol although one time i went down a track faster than i ever had befor cos of a few alsations chasing me :D :eek:

NICK ATKINS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fark dogs piss me off when im riding at the local tracks or jumps they always get in the way or chase you or you flip over the handle bars so you dont run them over... or maybe thats just me lol although one time i went down a track faster than i ever had befor cos of a few alsations chasing me :D :eek:
i reckon i was jumping at my mates house his dog started to run straight at me while im in the air i had to bundy off my bike to miss her dam dog prety funny but. Anyways you should put more dirt at the bottom of your ramp to make it smoother.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
05-05-2007 10:36 PM
baden72 Quote:
Originally Posted by brusier
typical newcastle bloke

actually im from melbourne

So why does it say "Location: Melborne" Lying only gets you introuble with your mother!!!

Man thats steep tho, when will we see some action shots or video?

Meat Pie

Likes Dirt
Hit It!

that looks like some good work, now HIT IT!! and show some action shots, then it will be a sick jump :)

baden72

Likes Bikes
So why does it say "Location: Melborne" Lying only gets you introuble with your mother!!!

Man thats steep tho, when will we see some action shots or video?
i was up there on the weekend with some mates from farkin.net and i think they will post a couple of shots from that jump and some shots from the quarry :cool:

southy

Likes Bikes
thats a nice (big) jump! how many feet is it from the lip of the take-off to the start of the landing?

Viv92

Eats Squid
These threads always end the same way. No actions pics are ever posted. I remember that one going onto the rode, they never did it.