Best place to buy forks online?

Irck

Likes Bikes
I’m in the market for a new fork. Fox 36, Lyric or a Pike are all in the running depending on what deals are around. I’m aware of the usual stores but are there suggestions for obscure sites (that actually ship to Australia) that I might have overlooked?

teK--

Eats Squid
If you buy overseas over $1000 bear in mind U gotta pay customs processing fee (plus broker fee if you don't file the paperwork yourself), import tariff, and GST plus it can take weeks to be processed at customs.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Pro closet. RBP and universal. Don't remember the last time I used CRC..think it just before the merge. Seen pikes and lyrics go crazy cheap.. Europe's been the cheapest for Magura by far. I just can't find anything better than 15% off formula forks though..

Irck

Likes Bikes
If you buy overseas over $1000 bear in mind U gotta pay customs processing fee (plus broker fee if you don't file the paperwork yourself), import tariff, and GST plus it can take weeks to be processed at customs.
Yup, knew that. Appreciate the heads up though.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fair call. CRC, Merlin’s, Bike-discount.de, worldwide Cyclery and Jensen’s are probs the main ones I frequent.
Cyclingdeal here in Aus sells cheap pikes but they're grey imports. Another good German store is HI Bike, I avoid bike24 these days. Niagra cycles in the US is OK also.

Z

Zaf

I know I was joking with my original link, but seriously, don't overlook SR Suntour's current lineup.
https://www.srsuntour.com/collections/enduro-all-mountain

In my experience the Durolux is a better fork than the Fox 36 in everything except weight and "ease of setup" (The R2C2 has a lot of dials, each of which make a substantial difference, and the coil negative spring is more work to make adjustments too). That being said, if you order it correctly, they'll pre-install a more appropriate negative spring from factory.

Better yet, it's 20% off if you use ENDUROSALE18 code, and they free ship to Australia. So you're under the customs threshold, you have an amazingly well performing fork, and all this extra money to spend on hookers and blow because Fox and Rockshox didn't inappropriately touch your wallet.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Curious to know as to why you now avoid bike24?
Because they used a large box to send 66 spokes, the boxes they use are cheap so the obvious happened and they don't want to know anything about it. It isn't the first time this has happened with them, the previous time, the parcel only just made it here as the box was torn and crumbled.

If i send a parcel to someone, I've engaged the courier not the addressee, so why should the addressee be left to fight the courier company on their own about it.