Bendigo Downhill Crew

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
message for curlz12

tried to PM you - wouldn't let me do it - throw me your email and I can give you a photobucket link to a helmet cam of the track to give you an idea... there are some posts/threads of mt tarrangower too if you search..

do you have a licence?? (for potential shuttle run sharing)...

cheers
Matt

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
potentual buller trip

i have just been encouraged to go to buller ... so if you have a spare seat , i can do the usual petrol money ...

let me know
I have a sedan car with a 4x bike crank holder that fits into a box trailer and my work mate has a tray back ute with a 4x crack holder in it so thats 8 seats, (including drivers), and 8 bike spots... There are three of us so that leaves 5 spots for others...
Will be in touch over the next week or two and work out numbers but if sethius, warrior and indica would like to come that still leaves 2x spots...
the 15th of march is the day - weather dependant.... the lift starts at 10am and we would be exiting bendigo by 6:30/7:00am and riding until 4pm, packing up and driving home which should get us back here by 8/9pm
worst case scenario....

will keep in touch for the week rides either out at maldon or with indica at e'hawk ....

all sounds good so far!

cheers matt:D

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
if i go up fellers, ill have a spare seat and plenty of room for bikes, but ill probably call in and see my old boss/mates and folks whilst there (mansfield)

warrior

Likes Dirt
I better book myself in for a seat up there. i'm not sure about my other friends yet but if they come they'll meet us up there.

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
any guys from maldon up for trip to buller??

hey Molzy13, any guys from maldon up for trip to buller??

I haven't confirmed numbers and seats etc yet just putting the word out. I will be organising it over the next week or two and chatting to who wants to go to sort out seating etc....let me know....
cheers

Matt:)

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
just checked a few things-
EDITED:
ive got Tuesday morning before 1pm off, Wednesday after 1pm and all Friday off.

if anyone is organizing some of that singletrack id be keen to know and try and get a tube sorted for the front tire, im getting a hell of alot of thorns in my tires here :( i pulled out 12 the other day, 5 a few days before that and theres currently 3 lodged in my front tire.. anyone having this issue?

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
I go riding every tuesday morning at about 9.30.
My wife and i ride for about 1.5 hours from our house , past lake neangar ( eaglehawk , where they have just opened a new skate park ) to lightning hill and then further onto some fun singletrack weve found.
any one is welcome to come.
As for thorns and three corner jacks , this seems to be the season for them , just try and stay off the grass.

warrior

Likes Dirt
At the moment its looking like i'm only going to be free tuesday arvos! o and the week ends of course

indica

Serial flasher
warrior - thats cool , i cant delay cos we have young kids i need to look after in the afternoon.

I think lightning hill has some potential for some short track dh , 1 minute tops
but its closer than maldon - good for a quick thrash - and its not national park like one tree hill

stoff

Likes Dirt
My hours and times are pretty haphazard at the moment, so I'm never quite sure when I'll be in town. If there is a ride on mid-week after work though I may be able to make it (generally Tuesday or Wednesday night). I've got a Navara Dual Cab (but no racks), so can help out with shuttles.

I'll just need to know something is happening by Monday so I bring the appropriate bike with me as I've been trying to put in some road k's at the moment to get the fitness up.

indica

Serial flasher
Tuesday

If anyone wants a trail ride around lightning hill , my wife n i will be at the eaglehawk skate park carpark a few minutes either side of 10 am tomorrow.
There is a small hill and some fun singletrack we have found.
Let me know or just turn up ... we both ride stinkys ... mines brown , hers blue.

cheers

molzy13

Likes Dirt
hey Molzy13, any guys from maldon up for trip to buller??

I haven't confirmed numbers and seats etc yet just putting the word out. I will be organising it over the next week or two and chatting to who wants to go to sort out seating etc....let me know....
cheers

Matt:)
hey i would be keen to go but my bike still isnt up and running so i think ill just hold off till the state champs on 22/23 march

cheers, michael

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
buller trip 15th of march

G'day - so far my car with a 4x crank holder looks full - myself, warrior, idica and another of the crew I ride with...

there seems to be plenty more others out there that wants to come up!!

throw up a post if you are going and have a spare seat and bike space and hopefully others reading this thread can PM them and organise a lift - hows that sound?

cheers
matt:D

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
hey i would be keen to go but my bike still isnt up and running so i think ill just hold off till the state champs on 22/23 march

cheers, michael
bummer - keep us all posted for a working bee/camp/ride session....would be great to get a few out there working then riding !!!