beautiful bikes - post them here

moorey

call me Mia
The 30 word blurb made me want to inject bleach. Beautiful bike. Looks like AI learned from marketers how to write a gnarr review.

moorey

call me Mia
Bottom bracket: 73mm, threaded

Joke over head.
It’s an alloy Rail….and that’s a very good thing. Or a rail is a carbon Balance.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
That Balance is stunning, and raw alloy is my special time. But that seat tube / downtube / linkage bit... did they just give up? Kinda looks like they did.
The 30 word blurb made me want to inject bleach.
Bit harsh turbo, at least they're trying some different adjectives and verbs from the usual MTB review. One of the reasons I'm such a huge fan of NSMB is because of the irreverence and deliberate goobyness they go into.

moorey

call me Mia
That Balance is stunning, and raw alloy is my special time. But that seat tube / downtube / linkage bit... did they just give up? Kinda looks like they did.

Bit harsh turbo, at least they're trying some different adjectives and verbs from the usual MTB review. One of the reasons I'm such a huge fan of NSMB is because of the irreverence and deliberate goobyness they go into.
You’re just a shill for NSMB.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The fuck is going on with that dropper cable/hose? Bonus negativity for the photographer for using it to outline the out of focus shrub in the background. Surly beeb be surly.
Honestly, I give you art and that's your retort. You've got naked alloy. You've got polished alloy. You've got bling. You've got an anodized colour scheme that actually matches. You've got Manitous. You've got an out of focus tree. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT