beautiful bikes - post them here

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
No kink shaming but we clearly have very differing definitions of "beautiful"
Fair enough, it is an aesthetics thread so there'll always be differing opinions.
Even if they ride incredibly well, the Forbidden is not something I would ever look twice at.
Funnily enough I hated the looks of every single high pivot bike I'd ever seen a couple of years ago. Craftworks, Deviate, that seat tube on the Druids, all of them. The industrial / skunkworks aesthetic hasn't half grown on me though, even the seemingly needlessly chunky seat tube on the Forbiddens works for me as it runs down to form a neat shock tunnel (in like a widening line down the the BB or something - I'm crap at describing design).

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fair enough, it is an aesthetics thread so there'll always be differing opinions.
Never thought much about it, its a big bike with the swingarm pivoting from halfway up the seat tube.

Beef err up, it's made for a 170mm fork, too big a bike for me but I like it.

The Druid would have worked for me and was definitely my #2 choice.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I love what Starling do, but the rear triangle looks like something off a $200 Kmart bike.
I like them too. And not saying I don’t like it but the bracing plates at the head tube look just like my <$200 Kmart bmx did when I was a kid.

Jpez

Down on the left!
To be fair, there aren't a lot of steel dual suspension bikes going around that look really good. Skinny tubing doesn't seem to carry the proportions of a dually as well, and the alternative is a bike that weighs 100kg.
It’s funny. I love love love skinny steel tubes on a hardtail. But they just look all wrong to me on a dual suspension.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It’s funny. I love love love skinny steel tubes on a hardtail. But they just look all wrong to me on a dual suspension.
Yep, love it on hardtails and road bikes, really struggle to get excited about it on duallies, and it's almost always because of the rear triangle.

The P-Train with the straight-tubed steel front triangle and CNC aluminium rear triangle was pretty dope.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yep, love it on hardtails and road bikes, really struggle to get excited about it on duallies, and it's almost always because of the rear triangle.

The P-Train with the straight-tubed steel front triangle and CNC aluminium rear triangle was pretty dope.

Definitely but much prefer his CNC evolution. P-train makes me think of Parliament-Funkadelic. Lets all get on the P-train !