Barry 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Chriso_29er do you still have Barry?

I might grab him back and see about upgrading that rear shock, maybe see if I can get some semblance of damping happening up front too

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Yeah he's been keeping my other bikes warm at night.

He was begging to be taken out to the Youies, but when he found out it was going to pitch black he changed his mind :(

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Barry is ready to rock and roll again.

He's sporting a new front tyre with actual grip, grips that won't unexpectedly twist, and in a shocking twist some adjustable air rear suspension that has as much rebound control as the front (none)

I'll point out too that both the front and rear suspension are air adjustable, so you can at least set the level of pogo to suit your needs

Let me know if you want to take Barry for a stint. I work out of Port Melbourne now so can probably take him with me, or take him with me on a road trip now that the restrictions are eased again.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Barry is ready to rock and roll again.

He's sporting a new front tyre with actual grip, grips that won't unexpectedly twist, and in a shocking twist some adjustable air rear suspension that has as much rebound control as the front (none)

I'll point out too that both the front and rear suspension are air adjustable, so you can at least set the level of pogo to suit your needs

Let me know if you want to take Barry for a stint. I work out of Port Melbourne now so can probably take him with me, or take him with me on a road trip now that the restrictions are eased again.

I see he's sporting a new chain-ring as well, nice :)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bumpity bump.

I know a kid with a recently brokened bike that I think would like to borrow him. I've pointed him this way so hopefully this is easy enough to find...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Anyone want to take him? I'm short on space and looking to move things along. (That kid ended up getting a new bike, so he doesn't need Barry)

I don't want this to fizzle out after the effort the first 2 riders put in. And now he's almost ridable with a less ridiculous chainring!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It'd be awesome if he got to travelling, but I'm not prepared to pay for freight and I'm not sure it's worth the expense for a silly loaner bike (this might be subjective though).

If someone was jumping on the spirit of Tassie though and had some spare room it could work out. Or if someone was coming down to vic from interstate to check out our famous lockdowns, it could also work out.