Bargain buys thread

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Nice looking but heavy and pricey. I have the Unite cranks lighter and a good price although plastic preload collar and not alloy. My set was bang on 560g with axle. Can now be had with a clear Cerakote.

I was looking at a Unite chainring, are you running one of those too?

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This either means a new version / update is imminent, or demand really has just fallen off a cliff. It might also be that the new Rockshox product has taken a dent out of Fox sales. Either way, if you want a Fox 38 factory fork, it's about as cheap as one could find it.

https://www.summitcycles.bike/produ...te-black/?mc_cid=5b78ad36a7&mc_eid=30fce1c512

36 is now under $1000. Still coins but cheaper than they've ever been afaik.

Jabubu

let you google that for me

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is all the fork I'd ever need.

The Lyrik, especially in Ultimate / RC2 guise is a decent fork.

Some bikes, especially EBikes or Rotorburn size approved bikes make them look a little weedy but they ride very well. Ultimately that's all that counts.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yep. There is so much tasty stuff at very reasonable prices cluttering up for sale sections everywhere currently.
Apart from second-hand cars for 17yr olds, people still looking 30%+ above Redbook. I've hinted at a couple that they were a bit high without lowballing or sounding like a dick but the only way to play it is tell them its a bit out of his budget as he's paying for it himself and if they drop the price, to let me know.

Or play the waiting game, keeping an eye if its still there a week or two later... then might nail them with a lowball (low for them, not RedBook)

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Oakley Sutro Lite sunglasses, some models at $99. Seems like a bargain for anyone into these.