Bargain buys thread

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Damn and blast, but thank you.

Been seeking some replacements for my old 5.10 Freerider hightops for a long while now, so am taking a shot on the Wildcats. Let's hope sizing runs the same.
bike-components.de is doing deals on some of their Five Ten range at the moment:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
bike-components.de is doing deals on some of their Five Ten range at the moment:
If only! When I say old, sadly I mean pre-Adidas old.

Hail (and vale) the best MTB shoes ever made:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Damn and blast, but thank you.

Been seeking some replacements for my old 5.10 Freerider hightops for a long while now, so am taking a shot on the Wildcats. Let's hope sizing runs the same.
My old hightop impacts (circa 2011ish) were a UK 9.5, I got the wildcats in a UK10.

I would say they are snug, but not uncomfortably so, essentially a perfect fit, but I would've gone a 10.5 if they had them.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
If only! When I say old, sadly I mean pre-Adidas old.

Hail (and vale) the best MTB shoes ever made:
I feel your pain. I have a pair of Freerider Elements which fit my wide feet perfectly, in size EU 47. Now that Adidas own Five Ten, they've changed it to the Freerider DLX, and they only come in EU 46 2/3 or 47 1/3 sizing now. I don't know if this means actual size changes to the shoes themselves, or just a sizing chart change. Either way, I'm going to be taking a gamble when I need to get a new pair.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saw this email come through on the way to a ride this morning, made an impromptu shoe purchase at the trail head. 50%off is too good a deal to pass up.
Edit: lucky I did as just checked now and there are not many sizes left.
I snagged the last pair of my chosen purchase :)