Bargain buys thread

Scotty675

Cable thief
They will check helmets and @moorey is right about insurance companies checking as both have happened to me.
A bit different but I raced a lot of dirt bikes back in the day. They used to check helmets. I always took 2 helmets. I bought in a top of the line AXO helmet from Italy as couldn’t be sourced here at the time. They picked it once, I was able to run a piece of shit with a sticker on it. Did depend on person on the day. I understand why the do it.
If I had the choice of wearing a $1200 unstickered helmet and a $100 stickered helmet I know what I’d choose. My eyes have boggled how some slip through passing the tests

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Even from a coma? :p
I remember looking on the ground one day at the trailhead and thinking someone had lost their Aus Standard sticker from their helmet, realised later it was actually mine.

I wonder does it then go back to proof of purchase ? Proving it was an Aus helmet but the sticker is missing.

moorey

call me Mia
I wonder does it then go back to proof of purchase ? Proving it was an Aus helmet but the sticker is missing.
FIIK. I bought my Speedframe from LBS 6 months ago. Within 3 months, my sweat destroyed the glue and it came off somewhere, but LBS could back me up if needed I figure.

Minlak

custom titis
GoPro Hero 10 with a year of premium on sale for $529
Pick up one of the new batteries at the same time if you order.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pick up one of the new batteries at the same time if you order.
I haven't had an issue with the original battery, it lasts for ages shooting 4K.

The newest update gave it a longer runtime.

If you need longer than 90 minutes without charging, grab an enduro battery.