Bargain buys thread

ausdb

Being who he is
Any parents looking to get their 5-7yo kid a cool bike for Xmas?
Bargain for $75. I'd get it for my kid if I hadn't already spent too much money fixing up an Intense micro BMX that never gets used

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Yes miss 5 is getting too big for her bike she currently doesn't ride. Except this is not pink so there less chance that she would consider riding that one either.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Yes miss 5 is getting too big for her bike she currently doesn't ride. Except this is not pink so there less chance that she would consider riding that one either.
How about this one @ausdb?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finally back in stock...these are currently my favourite pedals. Sure I have purchased 6 pairs of pedals on the last clue of months and now 3 of these, so I haven't really made any savings, but all because of how good these feel!
Is this some kind of guessing game?? :p
It has been a long weekend...I was sure I put a link in.

These pedals are awesome and on sale:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's so much more than the pins! These have a huge platform for your foot and a sweet spot of concave for me. Early in my lockdown I didn't think I would be able to get these were again so (among others) I grabbed the deity Deftrap. They liked so similar but...it is either not enough concave or very slightly convex over the axle. Either way it doesn't deliver the foot cable I prefer.

Reactions: PJO

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
Shame his in Adelaide I would have jumped on that wheelset if he would post :(

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
There's a 2020 Lyrik select+ 170mm 29er on Faccie for $500 if anyone is interested. Only has web style photos though, none of the ACTUAL fork so I don't know it's condition...

Switch

huskier headed gent
There's a 2020 Lyrik select+ 170mm 29er on Faccie for $500 if anyone is interested. Only has web style photos though, none of the ACTUAL fork so I don't know it's condition...
Thanks for the heads up on that one, hopefully it's legit and they are not trashed. We will see if I get a response to a request for actual photos and details or if he is inundated with offers already.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks for the heads up on that one, hopefully it's legit and they are not trashed. We will see if I get a response to a request for actual photos and details or if he is inundated with offers already.
Likely relisted already for $800. Either by seller after getting interest, or being flipped....

ausdb

Being who he is
Great question. I didn’t even look at that. Lucky he wouldn’t post
I have older crossmax on my sons bike and they seem ok for him. I saw them and thought they would be useful and wondered about trying to get rotorburn postal service to the rescue. I read drilled out valve holes as probably munted and no longer any good for tubeless.

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
I have older crossmax on my sons bike and they seem ok for him. I saw them and thought they would be useful and wondered about trying to get rotorburn postal service to the rescue. I read drilled out valve holes as probably munted and no longer any good for tubeless.
Oh yeah that makes sense. I bought some brand x from chain reaction on sale. I’m sure they are made of cheese but going a bike my brother will probs not ride so not too worried

moorey

call me Mia
I've got 2 sets of wheels that were drilled out for Schraeder before my time. Fitted tubeless schraeder valves, they hold up tubeless a treat.